PPLD's Community Photography Contest will recognize the incredible talent, unique vision, and artistic diversity that we have in our PPLD neighborhoods. This contest corresponds with National Photography Month in May. The contest is open to photographers of all skill levels and ages who live in El Paso County.
The categories are
- Black & White
The top 18 winners (1st - 3rd place) will be recognized in an opening reception, their work will be printed and framed, and exhibited at Cheyenne Mountain Library during the month of May. In addition, the public will vote on a 'Best of Show' winner.
To enter, please follow these directions:
- The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, March 28. You may enter up to 3 images.
- The final prints will be printed on 8x12 paper and matted and placed in a 11x14 frame. Crop your photo the way you want it to look since it will be printed to fit the paper and custom matted.
- Save the high-resolution image (300 dpi with NO watermarks) as a .jpg. Name each file with your last name, first initial and entry number. (For example: SmithJ1.jpg)
- Send to email@example.com
- Include your full name, phone number, and category for each photo. Titles are not required, but can be submitted with the images. You may use Dropbox or other cloud storage if needed.
If you are selected to be part of the exhibition, the image will be printed as it was submitted. Everyone will be notified by April 3.