- Small envelope (thank you card size works great).
- Half page of 8 ½ x 11 white cardstock or construction paper.
- Black marker with a somewhat narrower point (to draw facial features) You can use crayons or colored markers if you wish.
- Crayons – Pink or variation to color inside of bunny ears.
- Safety scissors. Parents may need to help with the cutting with younger children.
- Miniature marshmallow or pom-pom.
- Fold envelope in half. Cut on folded line. You will only need half of the envelope to make your bunny.
- Draw a bunny face on the front of your envelope with eyes, nose, mouth and whiskers if you want.
- Draw some bunny ears on your white piece of paper. You might want to put your half envelope on the paper and draw the ears above it so they are the right size. Color the inside of the ears whatever color you would like. Cut out ears.
- Glue ears on back side of envelope facing toward the bunny face. Glue on marshmallow or small pom-pom for tail.
- Open envelope put on middle three fingers of your hand and enjoy your bunny finger puppet!