Business & Entrepreneurial Center
C3's Business & Entrepreneurial Center at Library 21c offers resources for the development of skills needed to compete in an increasingly digital world. Instructors from partner organizations will teach various technology based classes, such as programming languages, gaming development, etc. This includes hands-on training and support for job seekers or those looking to develop their career skills.
Training and Instruction
- Online technical and job training
- Partnerships with such agencies as the Pikes Peak Workforce Center and other academic institutions
- Partnerships with for-profit organizations willing to provide free entry level technical instruction
- Petritz Learning Lab
- FREE wireless and wireless printing
- Hoteling (space to perform business functions) where you can prepare digital and printed presentations and meet with a client onsite.
- Ricoh Copy & Print Center
- Meeting rooms for patrons wishing to leverage our projectors, smartboards, and teleconferencing solutions
- Full access to PPLD's business resources and databases
- Business librarians on site to help you find and utilize business information
Library 21c has multiple meeting spaces of all sizes, each designed for flexible meeting and presentation options. Staff support and instruction are provided and collaborative training programs make all of these spaces and services both accommodating and tremendously useful to residents of the Pikes Peak region. In addition, the Petritz Learning Lab is available for reservations.