- OverDrive Help
- OverDrive: eAudios
- OverDrive: eBooks
- OverDrive: Read eBooks in your Browser
- OverDrive: Kindle
- OverDrive: Using Apps
- OverDrive Download Station at Sand Creek Library
- How to Delete OverDrive Audiobooks from iPod
- Supported eBook, Audio, and Video Devices
The OverDrive Media Console and mobile apps are not compatible with the Google Chrome (Chromebook) operating system as it is a Linux based operating system.
- Phone: 1-877-77AUDIO
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Webinars
- Using the OneClickdigital App
- Using OneClickdigital on your Computer
Apple iOS 7 - September 19, 2013
When an existing OverDrive Media Console (OMC) user upgrades to iOS 7, the app will fail when trying to open a DRM-protected eBook. New or first time users of OMC are unaffected by this issue.
Overdrive is resolving the issue but in the meantime, here are immediate remedies for users:
- Re-authenticate the app with their existing or a new Adobe ID. Refer to the iOS section of this Help article for assistance. (Recommended)
- Uninstall and re-install OMC which will also require the user to re-authorize with Adobe. IMPORTANT NOTE: A re-install will clear a user's bookshelf, history, and app settings.
Audiobook users won't notice that anything is different unless they attempt to download parts of audiobooks they already downloaded to OMC before upgrading to iOS 7. A user will receive an error message informing them to download the title again.
How Do I?
Social Media Links
21st Century Library
Adult Literacy / ESL
Cheyenne Mountain Library
Creative Computer Commons
Friends of Manitou Library
High Prairie Library
Library 21c Teens
Manitou Springs Library
Old Colo. City Library
Old Colo. City Teens
Page One Writer's Group
Penrose Library Teens
Ruth Holley Library
Sand Creek Library
Teens at Manitou
Ute Pass Library