General help with all CyberShelf resources
- How to Download OverDrive eBooks
- How to Download OverDrive eAudios
- How to Download OverDrive eVideos
- How to Stream OverDrive eVideos
- How to Use OverDrive for Kindle
- How to Use OverDrive LISTEN
- How to Use OverDrive MediaDo Reader
- How to Use OverDrive READ
- How to Use OverDrive Apps
- Supported eBook, eAudio, and eVideo Devices
- Suggest OverDrive Titles
Has your library card number changed?
Please Contact Overdrive to ask them move existing holds/checkouts from your prior account number to your new account number. You will need to create an Overdrive account with the new number before making the request. You will also need to provide the old and new library card numbers in the form.
Using a Chromebook?
The OverDrive Media Console and mobile apps are not compatible with the Google Chrome (Chromebook) operating system as it is a Linux based operating system.
- How to Use Freading
- How to Use Freading App for Android
- How to Use Freading App for iOS
- Download Adobe Digital Editions