How to Delete OverDrive Audiobooks from iPod
Users may delete transferred OverDrive Audiobooks from their iPod using iTunes:
- Connect your iPod to your computer and run the iTunes application.
- Click on your iPod's name under ’Devices’ on the left hand side of the iTunes interface.
- Click on the 'Summary' tab and under 'Options’, make sure you have checked the 'Manually manage music' check box.
- Click the arrow to left of your iPod device to expand the contents view. The list expands to display the 'Music' and 'Books' categories on your iPod.
- Select 'Music' or ‘Books’ (depending on the title), and select the titles you want to delete and press the 'delete' key on your keyboard.
- Once you have deleted your tiles, safely remove your iPod by clicking the ‘eject’ button to right of your ‘iPod’s name’.
How Do I?
Social Media Links
21st Century Library
Adult Literacy / ESL
Cheyenne Mountain Library
Friends of Manitou Library
High Prairie Library
Manitou Springs Library
Old Colo. City Council (OC3)
Old Colo. City Library
Page One Writer's Group
Penrose Library Teens
Teens at Briargate (TAB)
Teens at Manitou
Ute Pass Library