The Robert Hilbert Nonprofit Resource Center (NRC) is located in the Carnegie Library at Penrose Library. Funding for the NRC is provided by the Pikes Peak Library District and a grant from the El Pomar Foundation. The NRC is a Funding Information Network partner of the Foundation Center. The Funding Information Network is comprised of libraries, community foundations, NGOs, and nonprofit resource centers in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, plus a dozen other countries.
The Robert Hilbert Nonprofit Resource Center offers free access to nonprofit databases, including the Foundation Directory Online and the Colorado Grants Guide. NRC staff have also compiled a list of nonprofit websites covering seeking grants, information on grant proposal writing, fundraising, nonprofit management topics, and more.
The EPNRC print collection includes the following titles:
- The Foundation Directory
- The Foundation 1000
- Foundation Grants to Individuals
- Guide to U.S. Foundations, Their Trustees, Officers, and Donors
- The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing
- National Directory of Corporate Giving
- National Directory of Grantmaking Public Charities
- How to Write Successful Fundraising Letters
- Grantseeker’s Toolkit
Visit the Robert Hilbert Nonprofit Resource Center in the Penrose Carnegie Library to browse the entire collection.
- Specially trained staff to assist local nonprofit organizations.
- Free training sessions and workshops.
For more information regarding the Robert Hilbert Nonprofit Resource Center, please contact us or call (719) 531-6333, x6141.