- Glue stick
- Hole punch
- Streamers (optional)
- Fold a piece of paper in half hamburger style.
- Use a marker to mark one quarter of the way in on the creased edge.
- Take the top left corner of the top half of the paper and bend it to meet the mark you just made.
- Do the same with the opposite corner to create the "wings" of your kite. Take care not to fold the paper flat, you want the paper to form a funnel for the air to move through when you are pulling your kite.
- Staple the corners in place. You now have the body of your kite.
- Use a hole punch to create a hole behind the staple.
- Decorate! Use cut paper and markers to turn your kite into an animal, add streamers or long strips of paper to the back.
- Tie a string into the hole punch.
- You're ready to fly!
Watch this project at:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIivPH2CcOc