Take and Makes for this project will be available at area PPLD Libraries beginning this Friday, Nov. 20, 2020.
Watch this project at: https://youtu.be/XkX6xyy3Ai8?list=PLMEg2Dd0dSFenhH3jVzKk-QmaHXdAFOBq
- Construction paper (in kit)
- Craft sticks (in kit)
- Ribbon (in kit)
- Decorate craft sticks with markers, glitter - anything!
- Cut the paper long, but slightly less wide than the craft sticks.
- Write a letter, secret note, or create art on one side of your paper.
- Glue a craft stick to the top and a craft stick to the bottom of the same side as your art. Let the glue dry.
- Roll the bottom craft stick up to the top like a scroll.
- Tie a ribbon around your scroll!