Take and Makes for this project will be available at area PPLD Libraries beginning this Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Provided in your Take and Make bag:
- paper plate
You will need to provide:
- more decorative materials (opt.)
- Turn your plate upside down and decorate it however you like.
- Fold your plate in half so the art shows.
- Cut each ribbon into smaller pieces (not too small, around 2-3 per ribbon length; they shrink when they are curled!) and curl with scissors. You will now have some curly ribbons. You might need to ask a parent for help with this step.
- Tape your curled ribbons to the edge of one half of your paper plate.
- Put your beans in your folded plate and staple along the edges to keep it secure.
- Make some music! With your art, the curled ribbons, and the noisy beans, you have a colorful and creative music shaker!