Take and Makes for origami fun, for ages 9-12, will be available at area PPLD libraries beginning Friday, April 9, 2021.
Take and Makes will supply assorted Origami paper
Optional supplies needed needed from home: Scissors and a pen, pencil, or marker
Star Wars X-wing Starfighter
Watch this project at: https://youtu.be/GyOw1JMO4hI and see pdf below for pictures.
- Fold Paper in half.
- Fold paper in half again to create a small square.
- Fold the square into a triangle.
- Unfold paper completely. Fold sides into each other to create a large triangle. You may want to watch the video for this step.
- Fold bottom corner of top side down to the crease. Repeat on the other side.
- Flip paper over and follow step 5.
- Fold bottom corner of one side up so that it creates a new triangle with a flat side on top. Repeat on other side. Flip paper and repeat.
- Fold the bottom edge to top of new triangle edge. Repeat on 3 other sides. This will complete the wings.
- Fold wing tips down to create guns on the wings.
- Enjoy your finished X-wing fighter!
See directions below for a cool Tortoise project also!