Need a laptop at the Library? Borrow a FREE laptop for inhouse use only at all Library locations except Palmer Lake and Ute Pass.
By logging into PPLD's wireless network to access the Internet, you agree to abide by PPLD's Wireless Access Policy and PPLD's Internet Use Policy.
To Borrow a Laptop:
- Present your library card and photo ID to PPLD staff.
- Fill out PPLD's PPLD's Laptop Loan Agreement (español).
- Fill out additional information as required.
- Additional requirements may vary by location.
- Laptops are available for use within Library facilities only.
- Laptops check out for 3 hours and may not be renewed. Fines are $5 per hour (limit $25 per item).
- Laptops may be checked out once per day only.
Please see PPLD's Laptop Loan Agreement for more information.