ABOUT THE SPACE
- Manitou Springs' makerspace equipment is available by reservation. Walk-in use is welcome depending on reservations.
- Visit our Makerspaces page for more information regarding policies and necessary paperwork.
- 3D Printing Badging Video – view this video and complete the quiz to be able to use the 3D printers available in PPLD makerspaces.
- We also have a partnership with the Manitou Art Center allowing patrons to use their makerspace equipment. Go to the MAC page to find out more.
- Please enter the building at 515 Manitou Ave at the Library Entrance.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
CONTACT THE MAKERSPACE
Address: 515 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs Phone: (719) 531-6333, x7004 Email: