Skip to main content
Make at Sand Creek
ABOUT THE SPACE
- Sand Creek’s makerspace equipment is available by reservation. Walk-in use is welcome depending on reservations.
- Visit our Makerspaces page for more information regarding policies and necessary paperwork.
- Laser Badging Video – view this interactive video and complete the quiz to be able to use the laser engraver and cutters available in PPLD makerspaces. We recommend viewing this video on a computer or tablet.
- 3D Printing Badging Video – view this video and complete the quiz to be able to use the 3D printers available in PPLD makerspaces.
- Tue. 10 am - 6 pm
- Wed. 10 am - 6 pm
- Thu. 10 am - 5 pm
- Lulzbot Workhorse (1)
- LulzBot Mini 2 (1)
- Epilog Laser Zing 24 - 60 Watt (1)
- Husqvarna Viking® OPAL™ 670/650 Sewing Machine (2)
- Brother SE400 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine with 4"x4" Embroidery Area (2)
- Brother 1034D 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed (1)
- Brother CS7000i 70-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table (2)
- Button Badge Maker Machines, 1” (1) and 2 ¼” (1)
- Record or cassette to CD converter: TEAC LP-R550USB CD Recorder with Turntable/Cassette Player (1)