ABOUT THE SPACE
- East Library’s makerspace equipment is available by reservation. Walk-in use is welcome depending on reservations.
- Visit our Makerspaces page for more information regarding policies and necessary paperwork.
- Laser Badging Video – view this interactive video and complete the quiz to be able to use the laser engraver and cutters available in PPLD makerspaces. We recommend viewing this video on a computer or tablet.
- 3D Printing Badging Video – view this video and complete the quiz to be able to use the 3D printers available in PPLD makerspaces.
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
CONTACT THE MAKERSPACE
Address: 5550 N. Union Blvd. Phone: (719) 531-6333, x2353 Email: email@example.com
- Lulzbot Workhorse (1)
- LulzBot Mini 2 (2)
- Epilog Zing 24 laser cutter
- Brother CS6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table (4)
- Husqvarna Viking® OPAL™ 670/650 Sewing Machine (1)
- Brother SE400 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine with 4"x4" Embroidery Area (1)
- Brother 1034D 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed (1)
- JUKI TL-2010Q Mid-Arm Quilting and Piecing Machine with Automatic Thread Trimmer and Speed Control (1)
- Sailrite® Ultrafeed® LS-1 BASIC (110V) Walking Foot Sewing Machine (1)
- Silhouette Cameo 3 (1)
- Silhouette Curio (1)
- 2 ¼” American Button Machines Button Maker
- VHS to DVD converter: Toshiba DVR620KU (1)
- Slide, photo negative, or physical photo to digital photo (.jpg) converter: VuPoint Solutions All-in-One Digital Converter FC-D680-VP (1)
- Record or cassette to CD converter: TEAC LP-R550USB CD Recorder with Turntable/Cassette Player (1)