ABOUT THE STUDIO
Studio21c is available by reservation.
- If you are new to using the studio equipment and space or starting a new project, we recommend you set up a consultation with one of our knowledgeable staff before you make a reservation. They will be able to discuss your project with you, guide you through the steps needed to successfully achieve your goals, and go over the equipment, software, and skills you’ll need to do so. Please use the information in the Contact the Studio box to the right to get in touch and schedule your consultation.
- You are responsible for bringing your own Class 10 SD card for media storage.
- We cannot guarantee 100% audio silence due to the Library environment.
- If your reservation session will be loud (drums, amps, etc.), you must check the Venue's event schedule and reserve it as well.
- Click here to access studio policies and necessary paperwork.
- Studio checkout equipment is also available by reservation and can be picked up at Library 21c’s service desk or through curbside services. Colorado Library Card users (cards beginning with a 7) cannot check out equipment. You may only have one hold per equipment type at any given time.
Use of Studio21c is available to the public by reservation only during the following hours when studio staff are on-site:
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
CONTACT THE STUDIO
Address:1175 Chapel Hills Drive
Phone: (719) 531-6333, x1525
Equipment Available For Check-Out
- 4K Camera Kit: Sony HXR-NX80 camcorder (4)
- DSLR camera Nikon D3300 or D3500 (5)
- GoPro HERO8 (3)
- Boom Microphone Kit: Sennheiser MKE 600 mic (2)
- Audio Recorder Kit: Zoom H6 (4)
- Dynamic Mic Kit: Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB USB/XLR mic (3)
- LED 3-light kit: Ikan or Dracast (2)
- On-Camera Light Kit: Genaray LED-6200T (1)
- Magnus VT-4000 video and Manfrotto Compact Light photography tripods (7)
Audio - Live Room Setup
- 8’ x 7’ Vocal Booth
- Three XLR and two ¼” inputs
- 4-Channel Headphone Distribution Amplifier
Audio - Control Room Setup
- iMac (4.0GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM)
- JBL Control Room Monitors (2)
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 generation 3
- Condenser Microphones
- Audio Technica AT4041SP Cardioid (Stereo Pair)
- CAD M179 Variable-Pattern (2)
- RODE NT4 – Cardioid X/Y Stereo Microphone
- Sennheiser ME-62
- Sony ECM-44B - Omnidirectional Lavalier (4)
- Audio Technica AT835B - Shotgun Mic
- Sennheiser ME-66 - Shotgun Mic (2)
- Dynamic Microphones
- Electro-Voice RE-20
- Shure SM 57 (6)
- Shure SM 58 (4)
- Ribbon Microphones
- Cascade Fat Head (Stereo Pair)
- Condenser Microphones
Video & Photography - Room Setup
- 25’x35’ floor with gray walls and black curtains
- 10’ high 18’ long pre-lit fabric green screen
- ManfrottoTripod – Legs: 546B, Head: 504HD (3)
- Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head
- Camera Dollies (x3)
- Vinyl 9’ x 20’ Black, White, Gray and Gradient Photography backdrops
Video & Photography - Cameras
- Sony PMW-300 (3)
- Sony HXR-NX80 camcorder
- DSLR camera Nikon D3300
Instruments & Production Equipment
- Nord Stage 3
- Arri tungsten lights: 750w, 650w, 350w, 150w(x2) with stands
- Ikan IB1000 Bi-Color LED lights (4)
- Ikan IB500 Bi-Color LED lights (4)
- WiFLY Bar QA5 - RGB lights (4)
- RGB Background wash lights with control panel (9)
Computers & Software