- A valid PPLD library card
- A signed Creative Space Use Agreement for Minors (en español). Adults agree to the terms when reserving the studio.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need the agreement signed by a parent or guardian. Children under the age of 12 must have a parent or guardian present at all times while using the studio. Children must be at least 9 years old to handle equipment or make a reservation.
- You are responsible for bringing data storage – typically this means an SD card at Studio21c or a USB flash drive at Studio916. Contact the individual studio for more information.
- Patrons must check in with staff upon arrival in the spaces and check out before leaving.
Studio equipment is available for checkout for a period of up to 7 days. You must be 18 or older to check out equipment. View what‘s available and make a reservation online.