Select studio equipment is now available to checkout. Click here to make a request.
PPLD’s studios offer access to equipment and tools to help bring your recording desires to life. In these spaces, you’ll find items such as DSLR cameras, audio mixers, isolated sound booths, microphones, musical instruments, professional-grade video cameras and lighting, and even a green screen. Studios are currently available for public use by reservation only. Learn more about the studios by selecting a location below. Explore Studio equipment that’s available for reservation and checkout.
Before you visit our spaces, make sure to familiarize yourself with our Studio Use Policy. Our studios each work a little differently, but you’ll need a few basic things to access all of them:
- A valid PPLD library card
- A signed Creative Space Use Agreement for Minors. Adults agree to the terms when reserving the studio.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need the agreement signed by a parent or guardian. Children under the age of 12 must have a parent or guardian present at all times while using the studio. Children must be at least 9 years old to handle equipment or make a reservation.
- You are responsible for bringing data storage – typically this means an SD card at Studio21c or a USB flash drive at Studio916. Contact the individual studio for more information.
- Patrons must check in with staff upon arrival in the spaces and check out before leaving.
Some equipment is available for checkout for a period of up to 7 days. You must be 18 or older to check out equipment. View what‘s available and make a reservation online.