District Rj-1 PowerPass Fast Facts:
- The student’s login will be CA[Student Id #].
- For a student with the ID # of 12345, their login would be CA12345.
- The student’s PINs begin with CA and then the two-digit day and year of their birthdate (ex. 0110)
- For a student with the birthday January 1, 2010, their PIN would be CA0110.
- Student cards have the profile of STUDENT
- Students are allowed to check out five items and have five holds at a time. However, Interlibrary Loans are not permitted on these accounts.
- Student accounts can access eLibrary and Research resources as well as PCs in the libraries.
- Student accounts are blocked at $10 which prevents further checkouts of physical materials.
- Students can use the self-checkouts’ on-screen keyboard to enter their account IDs and PINs. The onscreen keyboard now displays letters and numbers.