- Item limit update – The number of Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and purchase requests allowed per library card is now four active requests. This number includes ILL items that are checked out and ILL/purchase requests in processing.
- Anticipate increased wait time – We expect requests to take longer to fulfill (borrowing or purchasing), with a potential wait time of four to eight weeks.
New to ILL and Purchase Requests?
- Set up a Request It account. Enter your PPLD library card number (your card needs to start with a number “4”) and PIN to register.
Already have an ILL account?
- Apart from a few labels, ILL has not changed.
- Purchase Requests will now be done using WorldCat and your Request It account (formerly ILL account).
Place a request
Follow these steps to place an ILL or Purchase Request:
- Search the Library Catalog first to see if PPLD owns the item
- Not in our catalog? Search WorldCat to find the item you would like to request
- Select the title for more information
- Click on the blue "Request Item" button
- Enter your Request It (formerly ILL) login information
- Make sure all required fields are filled out
- Click the "Submit Request" button
Manage your requests
You can now track and manage your ILL and Purchase Requests through Request It.
- Login to your Request It account.
- Check on the status of an existing item or request an ILL renewal.
- Can't find an item in WorldCat? Login to your Request It account to fill out an Item, Article, or Microfilm request form.
- For general questions, check our FAQ.
- For help searching WorldCat and placing requests, contact us or call (719) 531-6333, option 3.
- For problems logging in to your Request It account, contact Interlibrary Loan staff or call (719) 531-6333, x2317.