District 2 PowerPass Fast Facts:
- The student’s login will be HSD2[Student Id #].
- For a student with the ID # of 12345, their login would be HSD212345.
- The student’s pin number will be the month and day of their birthday.
- For a student with the birthday January 1, their PIN would be 0101.
- Student cards have the profile of STUDENT
- Students are allowed to check out five items and have five holds at a time. However, Interlibrary Loans are not permitted on these accounts.
- Student accounts can access eLibrary and Research resources as well as PCs in the libraries.
- Student accounts are blocked at $10 which prevents further checkouts of physical materials.
- Students can use the self-checkouts’ on-screen keyboard to enter their account IDs and PINs. The onscreen keyboard now displays letters and numbers.
If a parent does not wish for their child to use PowerPass, they may opt out at the child's school. Contact Kasey Andrade Smith, School Liaison District Coordinator, email@example.com.