Unexpected Gardens: Poems on Everyday Bravery
Plants look for ways to survive beyond any given odds and it takes bravery to bloom where we’re not expected. How do we create habitats in which we can blossom and grow? Looking back at the last couple of years, how do you describe survival and thriving? What does everyday bravery look like to you?
For more information, contact Christa Funke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to our 2022 winners!
- Kinsley Fritzges, 5th grade, Mountain View Academy - "Bravery" - video
- Autumn Holmberg, 5th grade, The Classical Academy Central - "Wintering Wisdom" - video
- Bianca Jennings, 5th grade, James Irwin Charter Elementary - "Skin" - video
- Georgia Stricklin, 4th grade, The Classical Academy Central - "The Four Elements" - video
- Julia Tiffany, 5th grade, The Classical Academy Central - "Bravery Grows Like a Tree" - video
- Maddie Westmoreland, 5th grade, Lewis-Palmer Elementary School - An Unexpected Challenge" - video