In a hurry? Need lots of books for your kids? Looking for something new or unexpected to read? Try a PPLD Bundle!
PPLD Bundles consist of a mix of titles chosen by staff from the shelves of your local branch based on your selections in the form below. After you submit the form, you will be notified via your current hold notification method (email, text, or phone call) when your PPLD Bundle is ready for pickup.
Print versions of this form are available from your Library.
Use our What Should I Read Next form if you’d prefer a customized list of recommended titles. Library staff will email a list of titles for you to place on hold.
PPLD Bundles FAQ
How does it work?
- Fill out the "Request a PPLD Bundle" form on our website.
- Staff receive an email with details of your PPLD Bundle request.
- Staff select titles based on your request and add them as holds to your account.
- You are notified via email, text, or phone call, according to your account notification preference, when the titles are ready.
- Visit the library to pick up your PPLD Bundle along with any other available holds on your account.
How many bundles can I request? You can submit as many requests as you need. For example, you might want to submit a separate bundle request for every child in your family. Keep in mind, a maximum of 100 items may be checked out on a customer’s library card at one time. The number of items in your PPLD Bundle requests may be limited if you have other items checked out and the total exceeds the maximum checkouts.
How long until my PPLD Bundle request is ready? How will I know when it is ready? Please allow up to seven days for bundle titles to be available for pickup. Staff will match your selections and preferences as best able with items immediately available. You will be notified when your bundle request is ready.
What if I select multiple material types for PPLD Bundle items? The titles staff pull will be split between your bundle selections. Free feel to include any personal preferences or interests in the additional information field.
Have more questions? Please contact your Library location for help or questions about a PPLD Bundle request.