PPLD offers free Internet, Microsoft Office, and database access at all of our locations.
By logging into PPLD's network to access the Internet, you agree to abide by PPLD's Patron Computer Use Policy.
Reserving a Computer
- Patrons may only use their own library card to reserve a computer and must reserve in advance by phone (719) 389-8968.
- Computers can be reserved once per day and sessions last for 55 minutes.
- Reservations are held for 10 minutes before they are released for use by other patrons.
- Documents cannot be saved on PPLD computers. Once your session ends, all computers are reset and all work saved on the computer is removed.
- Patrons are responsible for saving their work on their own devices, such as USB drives.
- USB drives can be purchased at the information desk, subject to availability.