Visit our voting resources page for updated resources!
Who can vote in Colorado?
- U.S. Citizens
- Individuals who are 17 years old if they will be 18 years old by election day (but 16 and 17-year-olds can preregister!).
- People who have lived in Colorado for 22 days or more before election day.
- People who are not in detention in a correctional facility, jail, or other facility for a felony conviction.
- People who have finished their sentence for a felony conviction, including any parole, are eligible to vote.
- If you are on probation or were convicted for a misdemeanor, you are eligible to vote.
Check out our Community Conversation on voting and learn more about future Community Conversations here.