Outdoor concerts return to Pikes Peak Library District this summer! Bring your lawn chairs or blankets and join us in Manitou Springs and Monument for sunshine and music all summer long. You’ll hear a variety of music, from pop folk and big band music, to bluegrass, and beyond.
Manitou Springs Library Lawn Concert Series
Each concert from the Manitou Springs Lawn Concert Series takes place in front of the Manitou Springs Carnegie Library building, 701 Manitou Ave., located at the southwest corner of Manitou and Pawnee avenues. Wednesday nights from 6 – 7:30 p.m. June 6 – July 19. In case of inclement weather, concerts will be canceled.
- Wed., June 7 – Kicking off the series, enjoy the pop folk music of Edie Carey.
- Wed., June 14 – Enjoy the lovingly crafted music of Jeremy Facknitz for the second concert of the series.
- Wed., June 21 – For the third concert of the series, catch the big band sounds of the Academy Jazz Ensemble.
- Wed., June 28 – The fourth concert features the sounds of Tenderfoot Bluegrass Band.
- Wed., July 5 – Catch music by The Mitguards during the fifth concert of the summer.
- Wed., July 12 – Crystal and the Curious will perform during the sixth concert.
- Wed., July 19 – Wrap up the summer fun with music from A Carpenter’s Daughter.
Palmer Lake Library Village Green Concert Series
Celebrate summer with a live, three-concert series at the Palmer Lake Village Green! These concerts are no-cost, and everyone is welcome to attend. The Village Green and gazebo are located right next to the Palmer Lake Library, 66 Lower Glenway Street.
Keep an eye out for musician announcements later this summer!