The Book Club Collection provides multiple copies of a title to book clubs, other libraries, and organizations. Regular print and large print sets are available.
How to Reserve a Set
To see which sets are currently available, click on the button that looks like this: Make sure you click on the book title to see which library has it on the shelf. You may place holds on book club sets that are currently checked out. You will be notified when the set is ready for pick up. The library will hold your items for seven days after notification. If the set is needed for a future date, place the hold and then suspend it. Follow these instructions to suspend holds.
Rules for Use
- Each set checks out for six weeks with one renewal of six weeks if there are no holds on the title.
- The borrower is responsible for returning all set contents.
- Book club members must return their copies to the borrower, not to the library.
- Incomplete sets will remain on the cardholder’s account until all items are received.
- There is a nonrefundable charge for lost or damaged items.
Only titles on the above list are available as book club sets.