Watch this project from a year ago at https://youtu.be/nNIaTK7sFgA?list=PLMEg2Dd0dSFctLfDQxsL5SmuE8zkwQFmu
Supplies and Directions:
- A bendy pencil or a straight one will do
- A Mad Lib (there is a Mad Lib example seen on the video link above, or make up your own)
- Glue (preferably a liquid glue like Elmer's)
- Pencil sharpener
- Glue your feathers to the erasure side of the pencil.
- Add a little pressure to the feathers around the pencil. This will help keep them in place.
- Wait for the glue to dry
- Use your Truffula Tree pencil to create a silly story using the Mad Lib! Try not to read the story until you've filled out all the blank spaces. You might need help from a grownup with this.