Take and Makes for this project for ages 5-12, will be available at area PPLD libraries beginning Friday, March 26, 2021.
Watch this project at: https://youtu.be/nNIaTK7sFgA?list=PLMEg2Dd0dSFctLfDQxsL5SmuE8zkwQFmu
Supplies and Directions:
- Gather your supplies
- Provided in your bag: a bendy pencil, feathers, and a Mad Lib
- From home: you will need glue (preferably a liquid glue like Elmer's) and a pencil sharpener
- Glue your feathers to the erasure side of the pencil
- Add a little pressure to the feathers around the pencil. This will help keep them in place.
- Wait for the glue to dry
- Use your Truffula Tree pencil to create a silly story using the Mad Lib! Try not to read the story until you've filled out all the blank spaces. You might need help from a grownup with this.