Do you have some leftover art pieces sitting around? Make new art by cutting past art into pieces and creating new art.
Supplies and Directions:
- Past art that can be cut into pieces (get permission first)
- Cereal box cut into pieces or index cards
- Cut art and glue onto index card or piece of cereal box cardboard. (Watercolor paper is strong enough to stand on its own). Let glued pieces dry.
- Using one art piece as the base of your sculpture, plan how you'd like to arrange the other pieces sitting on top of the base art piece.
- With an adult's help, if needed, cut slits into the art pieces and arrange into a sculpture. You may have to glue some corners and sides for strength, it's up to you.
- Get creative and show off your new leftover art sculpture!