Supplies and Directions
- 1 cup flour
- 2-4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Food coloring
- Ziploc bags
- Mix 1 cup flour, 3-4 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and enough water to make a dough the consistency of pancake batter.
- Divide your dough into ziploc bags. (Snack sized ones are ideal!)
- Add food coloring to each bag and squish to make the color you like. Squish carefully as to not pop the bag. The mixing could take several minutes.
- Snip a tiny piece of the corner and squeeze the paint out the bag through the hole to paint on a piece of paper.
- After painting, pop the paper in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. The paints will set and become more solid.