Take and Makes for this project will be available at area PPLD libraries, beginning Friday, March 11, 2022.
Materials and Directions
Materials we provide:
- Colored Paper
- Ribbon or yarn
Materials you provide:
- Tape or stapler
- Crayons or markers
- Color one side of your paper if desired. Apply stickers to the same side.
- Roll the paper into a tube with your decorations facing the outside.
- Use tape or a stapler to fasten the short edges of your tube together.
- One end of the tube has multiple holes punched in it. Tie ribbons or yarn through each of the holes.
- The other end of the tube has just 2 holes. Tie one ribbon through those holes to allow it to hang.