Take and Makes for this project (from May 13, 2022) may still be available at area PPLD Libraries!
Supplies and Directions:
Materials we provide:
- Paper plate
- Contact paper
Materials you provide:
- Natural materials
- Go outside and pick up a variety of natural materials.
- Cut out the center circle of your plate.
- Peel the backing off your contact paper.
- Place your contact paper sticky side up on your surface.
- Place the outside plate circle over the contact paper.
- Arrange your natural materials on the sticky side of your contact paper.
- Use the yarn to hang your suncatcher.