- Ruler (12" or 18" or 36") or measuring tape
- Yarn or string
- A stuffed animal or your pet
- Measure, as best you can, your pet or stuffed animal and determine its length in inches.
- After you know how many inches, cut a piece of string or yarn the same length.
- Take this piece of string and measure items around your house. How many cats (or hamsters or dogs, etc.) long is your kitchen? Your table? Your bed?
Please leave a comment below, tell us what you used to measure items around your house.
You can watch this project at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCU1Ks8mBf0