- Plain white paper - 1 sheet
- Construction paper - 1 sheet any color
- Glue (or tape)
- Paper clips - 2
- Stickers (optional)
- Fold construction paper in half and place a paper clip on the top and the bottom of the folded paper to hold paper in place.
- Lay your hand down onto the paper, and trace around your fingers with a marker or pencil.
- Cut out your traced hand out, and try to cut just inside the tracing line as you cut. You may want to move the paper clips to secure the hand shape as you cut. You'll be cutting through two pieces of paper since your paper is folded in half.
- Take one hand for the front of the card and write something like, "Mom, I love you".
- With the white piece of paper, cut a strip off the long side about 2" wide. Fold the strip accordion style. (Fold a bit at one end and flip over and fold again, do this about 10 times.)
- On the accordion folded paper, write "THIS MUCH!".
- Glue each end of the accordion folded paper onto the back side of each hand piece.
- Decorate the front of your card with stickers or designs. Write your name on the back of your card.
Watch this project at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF6TujsXzzc&list=PLMEg2Dd0dSFctLfDQxsL5S...