- Packing tape (or clear contact paper)
- Masking or painter's tape
- Markers or something to write with
- A postage stamp
- Decoration options: old greeting cards, confetti, easter grass, buttons, glitter, hole punches, pictures cute out of old magazines, newspaper or book pages, beads, stickers, yarn, any small, mostly flat craft materials you happen to have
- Lay out three strips of packing tape face up. Carefully overlap the pieces to create a sticky sheet.
- Use masking tape to attach your packing tape sheet to the table so you have a good work area.
- Cut a piece of paper and on one side write the name and address of the recipient, on the other write a note or draw a picture.
- Add your stamp to the upper left hand corner.
- Use three more pieces of packing tape to cover your entire work area.
- Peel your postcard off the table and trim off the masking tape, cutting your postcard into the shape you want.
- Drop it in the mailbox and send it to your loved one!
Watch this project at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHJFlwzeHkU&t=13s