- 10 water bottle caps (or any caps)
- Elmer's glue
- Yarn cut into 4 strands about 5" long
- Square of cardboard cut from a cereal box
- Stickers, optional
- Cut a square size piece of cardboard.
- With glue, make two thin lines of glue vertically, and again, horizontally, keep the lines evenly spaced (see photo).
- Place one yarn strand on each glue line. Let dry. Trim yarn hanging off the edge of the cardboard.
- Mark five water bottle caps one way, and five caps another way. (Color the caps or attach the same sticker to five caps and a different sticker to the other five caps.)
- You are ready to play Tic-Tac-Toe!
You can watch this project at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz38AUe91iQ