- Crew sock (any size and color)
- Stuffing, Fiberfill, or cotton balls
- Rubber bands or string
- Ribbon (optional)
- Fill your sock with stuffing from the toe up to the heel.
- Tie off your sock at the cuff, just above the stuffing.
- Tie off your sock again, somewhere above the middle of the sock, to make a bunny head.
- Cut the cuff of your sock into two flaps. You can do this by flattening out the cuff and cutting down the middle, making sure to get through both layers of sock. You should be left with two rectangle flaps.
- Round the flaps by cutting a half circle on each end, to make them look more like ears.
- Draw a face on your bunny with markers.
- Tie a ribbon around the bunny’s neck.
- You can add more decoration to your bunny with anything else you have at home.
Watch this project at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DWILFAswxY&list=PLMEg2Dd0dSFctLfDQxsL5S...