- Empty tissue box
- White scrap paper
- Old catalogues or magazines
- Colorful paper (wrapping, scrap booking, or construction paper work well)
- Decorate your tissue box with markers or colorful paper. Stickers can also be fun!
- Cut your white scrap paper into 2 or 3 inch squares to make little cards.
- Draw one person, place, or thing on one side of each card. Leave the other side blank. You can also choose to cut out images from old catalogs and magazines and glue them to the cards.
- Place all finished cards (once they are dry) inside your decorated box.
- To play, draw three cards from the box and use them to tell a story. Play with others by taking turns drawing a card from the box and adding to a group story.
Watch the project at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwflHOAeCSo