You will need:
- Masking tape, string or yarn for a dividing line
- Newspaper or recycled paper for snowballs
- A phone timer, or use the timer on a microwave
- Recycle bin or garbage can
- Crumple newspaper or recycled copy paper into balls.
- Divide a room in half with masking tape, string or yarn.
- Put the same number of balls on each side of the room.
- Divide into teams.
- Turn on the timer for 3 minutes.
- Throw snowballs across the dividing line and when the timer rings the side with the least snowballs wins! Try it again!
Afterward try to make baskets in the recycle bin. Give everyone 5 tries. Whoever has the most baskets gets to make up the next game to do with the snowballs.