- One small block of dry ice (about 1 lb.) broken into large pieces. (Do not touch dry ice with bare skin, it will burn!)
- Large bowl on a tray
- Table covering
- Warm water
- Dish soap
- Food Coloring
- Paper (any kind)
- Pour warm water into the bowl.
- Add 2-3 squirts of dish soap (it may help to stir the solution gently at this point although I didn't).
- Add a chunk of dry ice using tongs or garden gloves.
- As bubbles rise up, add food coloring (2-4 colors).
- Lay paper over the colorful bubbles and press gently into bubbles. Add a different color and repeat with another piece of paper.
- Keep adding warm water and chunks of dry ice. Or start over with a fresh batch.
- Enjoy your wonderful bubble art!
Watch this project at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=852TC3_bSbU&list=PLMEg2Dd0dSFctLfDQxsL5…