- Pattern or picture of design
- 4ft of craft lace
- Key Ring
- Pony beads
- 35 green
- 15 blue
- 6 yellow
- 4 orange
- 2 black
- Tie your craft lace to your key ring, leaving two legs of equal length.
- Look at the top line of your pattern, and find pony beads to match that line. If you’re using the bird pattern, the first line will be 3 green beads.
- String those beads onto one of the legs of craft lace, in the order you see them on the pattern. (This may not matter for the first line, but it’s important later on!) Push the beads up to the top of the craft lace, next to the key ring.
- Now, string the other leg of craft lace through beads in the opposite direction of the first leg. Pull the craft lace all the way through. Reposition the line of beads so that they form the bottom side of a craft lace triangle, with the keyring as the triangle’s top corner. When you’re done, you should have to two equal lengths of craft lace again, one on either side of the line of beads.
- Repeat steps 2-4 with every line of your pattern.
- When you’re done, tie a knot in the craft lace at the bottom of your design, and trim any excess length. Good job!
Watch this project at: https://youtu.be/T6w5u62hrp0?list=PLxg4vmuqrAtckvp9eurSGEI2DwSb1wI6o