- A container filled with water
- Various objects of different sizes and weights - examples: beads, rocks, pennies, small plastic toys
- Drop in objects and observe the effect on the water
- Discuss what you see. Do you notice a ripple? Does it make a splash? What happens if you drop in lots of objects at once?
- Discuss how our behavior and actions also have an effect on the world around us.
- Make a list of acts of kindness you can do.
- Spread the ripple effect of kindness!
Watch this project at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHM_X3wcmfQ&list=PLMEg2Dd0dSFctLfDQxsL5S...