PPLD is excited to announce that patrons will be able to use a certain number of supplies for free when they visit a Library
makerspace. Whether you want to engrave a family photo on the laser cutter, 3D print a replacement part for your vacuum cleaner, or just learn how to use an embroidery machine, there will be materials available for you to use to test out your designs and explore the space.
In every session, you will have access to:
- $1 worth (20 grams) of 3D printing.*
- 1 piece of wood for the laser cutter (6”x12”).
- 5 buttons for the button maker.
- 1 piece of wood for the CNC.
- 2 sheets of embroidery backing for the embroidery machine.
- 1 sheet of vinyl for the Silhouette Cameo or Curio die cutters.
*This amount is calculated from the standard $0.05 per gram rate for printing. Anything over that amount will be charged at the usual $0.05 per gram rate.
PPLD’s makerspaces can be found at:
- Library 21c: Make and Make II
- East Library: Make at East
- Sand Creek Library: Make at Sand Creek
- Manitou Springs Library: Make at Manitou Springs (Note: This does not apply to the Manitou Art Center’s makerspace.)
We hope to see you soon!